so seriously, what’s new?
so seriously, what’s new?
Oh yea, my Blackberry Curve 9220 is sexy..and I love it…(Can’t wait to get the Q10 though ;):D)
Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry.
First off, Happy New Year all…I trust 2013 is doing not too badly? Great…
So I’m leafing through twitter, and I see d above topic and it sort of moves me…I decide, yea, I have a few things to say to my 20yr old self if by some science fiction thingy am teleported to the past just for a few minutes for the sole purpose of preventing some mistakes,(totally a figment of imagination of course).
Here we go *ahem*:
1. Do not neglect The Lord your God…only He can see you through life.
2. Do not fall for the guy from Ekiti u meet during ur nysc years…you deserve better
3. You will most likely meet a guy from the South-South(akwa ibom I think)…give him a chance…he means well.
4. If by chance you fail to do that do not date/sleep with the tall fair guy you meet afterwards…he doesn’t love you.
5. Focus a lot on prayer, and intake of The Word and fellowship with brethren.
6. Tell God you need to know Him, His ways…you need Him to Lead you.
7. Do meaningful stuff..(Get professional qualifications, have a lot of investments, invest in looking good)
8. If you can, relocate to where your elder sis is and stay there….where you think you are does not have the opportunities and exposure you require.
9. If by chance you meet the old friend in your school days who you thought you really liked(who also hails from Ekiti), and you want to date him, DON’T!!!!! Seriously, DON’T…
10. If you meet a guy who happens to be your Dad’s townsman…give him a chance too..he’s nice even if you don’t think so..
11. You know what, I think you should tell God you want to abstain till that special day…believe me..indulging is overated.
12. Doing whatever you want because you can does NOT guarantee happiness and satisfaction…do not be deceived…God’s Way is the BEST way.
13. You would most likely meet a tall, fair, HANDSOME, comfortable/wealthy guy from a part of your state(not necessarily ur dad’s side), and you will like him SO MUCH…tell him how you feel so he can politely turn you down…maybe dat will help u forget him and move on quickly.
14. Do not date/sleep with any guy you meet who works/worked with your elder sister…bad market(future joke)
15. Do not date/sleep with a guy you knew in ur uni days…not anyone he knows(trust me…bad move)
16. Do not put yourself in a position where you feel slighted and cheated and used by any male…u can actually avoid dat..so pls do….at all costs!!!!
17. Don’t borrow so much…and don’t spend too much either…oh btw, you’ll have a serious thing for smartphones…so buy worthwhile, durable, not-so-expensive ones.
18. Never neglect your friends(male and female).
19. You need to learn to say ‘NO’ a lot…don’t be scared, you won’t get beat up or killed…highest you’d get is a sulk and a few mad looks.
20. I know you hate fights, but don’t let people get away with doing stuff that leaves you grossly inconvenienced…emotionally and otherwise
21. People like getting away with a lot of stuff…let NO ONE escape…(Er…try do it nicely so u won’t be labelled a psycho)
22. In a nutshell, all av being saying is be bold.
23. Learn how to save…you will need that habit.
24. Animes rock #justsaying
25. Never forget, God’s Way is the best way.
So what would you say to your 20 year old self? Let it rip(lol)…
[Not bad for a first post of the year(lol)]
Ok so I decided after talking briefly about animes I will discuss amvs….or I can at least try to..then I will proceed to say a few japanese words and give their meanings….den maybe branch into roleplay….wonder y am doing all that though *shrug*….must be my wapanese otaku kicking in….o yea, am gonna describe otakus for ya too so…’mateh kure’….I think that means please wait…..lol…peace(and this is from my bb…heh!!)
aaarrrhhhh tried to post this earlier; couldn’t, so I will try again(this better work)….Today, I am going to talk about something I absolutely love…Animes or otherwise referred to as Manga. They are stories in comic forms, and depending on how good they are, are converted to television series(cartoon of course). In Japan, animes lovers are branded ‘otakus’..so yea, I have become an otaku(hahahaha).
So without further ado(the good stuff I wrote on wordpress seems to have vanished from my mind completely), I will introduce a few of my favorite tv series..I am not really a comic fan because the tv series have all the action, great soundtracks, etc etc etc…..here goes.
Bleach: It’s a popular series that has run for over ten(10) years, written by Tite Kubo; about a fifteen(15) year old boy(when it began) now seventeen(17) called Ichigo, who is able to see the dead. He one day runs into a death god(Shinigami in Japanese), and finds himself in all manner of battles to save his home, friends and even his neighbourhood…I love it because it has amazing soundtracks, is crazy funny, is action-packed and tiptoes around romance(hahahaha)
This is the story of a kid(Naruto) who lost his parents at birth, the human vessel of a nine-tailed beast capable of wreaking great havoc on the earth if given the chance, hated, feared by his villagers, but doesn’t let that defeat him..instead, he proves himself in battle as a student, ninja, team-mate and gradually begins to earn the respect of his villagers. It ran for two hundred and twenty(220) episodes..that is roughly five(5) years, and it has a sequel.
Naruto Shippudden: This is the sequel of naruto, and is still running…Oh, did I mention the naruto series was written by a Masashi Kishimoto? Didn’t think so..Hahaha. So, Shippudden is about the same Naruto Character, only older. It is still running, and has released over two hundred and fifty (250) episodes.
One piece: Written by Eiichiro Oda, this anime has been run for fifteen(15) years and it is still running..its about a seventeen(17) year old boy called Monkey D Luffy who becomes a pirate with the objective of becoming the “Pirate King” and his sojourn to that title… love it crazy.
Gintama: Ran for nine(9) years, about a samurai(Sakata Gintoki) in an era where samurais hardly existed anymore, who operated an odd jobs facility, and gained more respect than the city Governor..hahahahaha…its a comedy, everyday kind of anime. Written by Hideaki Sorachi. Really cool.
Finally(getting a little pooped here), we have good old Fairy Tail: It is set in “the era of magic”…and is about an organisation that runs the best magic facility around…If I may say, this has one of the best soundtracks I have listened to. Has great action, comedy, and equally tip toes around romance(hahaha). It is written by Hiro Mashima, and has been running for six(6) years.
Okay, so this is the first part of my introduction to anime world, I will think of another aspect of the anime industry I will introduce you to. *wink*.. love you guys
Just a random topic to say nothing in particular; waiting for the gates of an institution to be opened so I can pick up an official document, desparately craving some music and I have no earphones…lolz….today beta be a good day
*sigh*…..*ahem*…..ohayougozaimas minna-san(good morning everyone)…..woke up with an aching belly and have been in bed ever since…..practicing blogging more often so I can get my blogging groove back….who knows, I could branch into publishing from here(lol)…..
Yosh!!! Minna-san I have imported posts from my other account here, seeing this account has jus been revived…however, this already differs from what I initially promised over three(3) years ago when my life was a lot simpler, but…we shall improvise….all y’all leaf through the old posts as your time permits and have an idea of a few things that have happened all this time….maybe next time I will embark on introducing the world of animes….sounds fun…..have a good day folks…..
NB: blogging via my blackberry is way easier than using a laptop…heh!!